While I network with other creatives, I learn some very cool things. One of them is recipes that everyone enjoys.
One of my artist friends, Drawzooka, shared this recipe, and now I’m sharing it with you because these nuggets are great.
It’s great with French Fries on the side!
- One package of sausage (I choose Honey Garlic flavour)
- 350g of brick cheese (I like Roasted Garlic flavour)
- Three cups of Bisquit or other biscuit making mixes.
- One Egg
- Preheat Oven to 350
- In a mixing bowl, empty sausage out of cases.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cut up and shred cheese and mix.
- Pour in Bisquit and break an egg, and mix.
- Roll each into a small ball.
- Put on Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
The mixture makes about 30 Nuggets.
Put seven or eight nuggets in a ziplock bag.
Put three ziplock bags into a large ziplock freezer bag.
Put into the freezer.
Take one bag and put them in the fridge.
While cooking French Fries, put three nuggets into the air fryer for 6 minutes.
- One pound of potatoes.
- One tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Preheat Air Fryers to 390 degrees, and set timer for 22-24 minutes.
- While waiting, wash potatoes.
- Peel potatoes.
- Cut potatoes on “finger-sized” lengths.
- When Preheated, put oil in first.
- Put potatoes and use a spatula to distribute fries.
- Set your phone’s timer for 1/2 through the cooking.
- When the phone alarm sounds, flip the fries to cook on sides they haven’t.
- Add Sausage Nuggets for the last 6 minutes to warm them up.
Put half the fries on your dish.
Put Sausage Nuggets on the dish.
Pour Ketchup or other tasty sauce.
Store the other half of the potatoes in a small ziplock container.