When I was ten years old, my Grand Ma showed me how to make Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup. Every time I came over, I would get a tin, open it up, stir it and the milk together and have a hardy meal. I loved it.
Years later, creamy soup is still one of my favourite lunchtime meals.
- Two pounds of mushrooms
- Six Celery Stalks
- 1.5 pounds of Potatoes
- One cooking onion
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Two cans of Evaporated Milks
- Two 900ml Chicken Broths
- One cup Water
- One heaping tablespoon of Flour
- A generous dose of Garlic Plus
- An ample amount of Black Pepper
- Three or Four shakes of Worcester Sauce
- Pour Olive Oil in Instapot.
- Chop up the onion.
- Chop up half the mushrooms.
- Start Sauté for 10 minutes.
- Put in onions and mushrooms.
- Cut up the rest of the mushrooms and put them into the mix.
- Pour in one Chicken Broth.
- Continue Sauté.
- Wash Celery Stalks and cut off the excess on both ends.
- Cut stalks down the middle.
- Chop up celery into small bits.
- Mix into soup.
- Pour one can of Evaporated Milk.
- Fill Can of Evaporated Milk with chicken broth and mix.
- Pour into the mixture.
- Pour the second can into the mixture.
- Fill 2nd empty can with chicken broth and mix.
- Pour into soup and mix.
- Add garlic plus, black pepper, and Worcester sauce and mix.
- Pour in the rest of 2nd chicken broth into soup and mix.
- Wash three medium to large potatoes.
- Peel them into broth and mixture.
- Dice up potatoes into small cubes and mix them into the soup.
- Cancel Sauté.
- Cover with lid.
- Put on pressure cook for 30 minutes.
- Natural release.
- Uncover Instapot
- Mix Flour and Water together.
- Pour into the soup as a thickening agent and mix
Four Large Ziplock Containers.
Each makes four servings.
Cook soup in a medium saucepot for 5 minutes on medium heat.