I love being creative in so many different ways. One of those ways is with cooking. Everyone loves chicken-fried rice, which is one of the big reasons people love Chinese food. So, why not put a Canadian twist on it?
So, I created a fried rice dish that makes it uniquely Canadian!
- 200g bacon (Either Canadian or Normal)
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 250g Frozen Vegetables
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
- Cut bacon into bite-sized pieces and put into a frying pan; set heat to high.
- Put rice into the rice cooker and set for 40 minutes.
- Once the bacon starts to crackle, set heat to medium.
- After 20 minutes, put Frozen Vegetables into the bacon; set heat to 3.
- After Rice Cooker finishes, add rice to the bacon and vegetables and mix.
- Add butter and mix.
- Add Soya Sauce and mix.
Dish creates two servings.
Put one serving in a small ziplock container.
In a frying pan, put some butter and soya sauce and other serving and fry for 5 minutes.