I do apologize. I don’t have a good published picture of it. I was so excited to eat it because this Mac and Cheese is amazing.
When you make it, you will fall in love with it yourself. It’s so rich and cheesy you will love it.
And the great thing, it costs about ten dollars.
- Three cups of milk
- 350g of shredded medium fort cheese
- 150g of shredded marble cheese
- Four cups of macaroni
- Two Tablespoons of Butter
- A heaping tablespoon of flour
- One cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Generous amounts of Garlic Salt
- Generous amounts of Pepper
- Fill large pasta pot with water and start boiling on high, put in macaroni once water starts boiling
- In a large saucepan, melt butter on medium.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Once butter is melted, thoroughly mix in a heaping tablespoon of flour.
- Pour in milk into a saucepan, small amounts at a time, and mix thoroughly.
- Once the consistency is liquid, put heat on high and pour the milk into a saucepan.
- Once the milk starts to foam up, put cheese into the mix, little bits at a time until it melts.
- Once it melts in a few seconds, put in all the cheese left in the package. Keep mixing until macaroni is done and set heat to a minimum.
- Take out baking dish (2 quarts is a good size).
- Put Marble cheese in the bottom.
In Baking Dish
- Once macaroni cooks, turn off the heat.
- Fill the bottom of the baking dish with macaroni and mix with marble cheese.
- Put in 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs and mix.
- Add 1/4 of the cheese rue to the macaroni and mix.
- Put more marble cheese on top and mix.
- Repeat until all macaroni and cheese rue is gone.
Put into the oven for 30 minutes.
Serve – makes six portions.
Use two large Ziplock Containers and put them into the fridge.
Next day – mix some butter into the bottom of the bowl, put mac and cheese, put some butter on top, into the microwave – heat for 2 1/2 minutes.heat.
bottom of baking dish with macaroni and mix with marble cheese.
into the fridge.bowl, put mac and cheese, put some butter on top, into the microwave – heat for 2 1/2 minutes.